Calling all Club Members, I asked on Thursday for some help, I realise it was short notice, but that is all I was given by Alstom to tidy the place up, Friday Me John & Hanna turned up Sat Me and John & Hanna for a short time, sun Me John Andrew & Byron snr, an Dave pm.

On Friday we had to move the old Porta Cabin, the plan was to lift it on to a long lorry that failed because when it was lifted either end, the floor just came up leaving the sides in place, so plan B a large roll on roll off bin was brought on site, bearing in mind all this started at 16.30, the scrap man also brought back with him a grabber, which crunched the cabin up into bits and placed it in the bin.
We then had to move the Blue Porta Cabin which used to be the Bike trainers, which is now are new Pitting Cabin, we needed to move that along, to sit in the same place as the old one, during the move (slide) we decided to move it round so it was side on to the track, which gives us more room on the Car park, we eventually finished at 19.30, it was nice to see the moon coming more brighter.

Next Weekend we have some more painting to be done, along with some gardening work i.e. tidying up along the fence edging.
If we do not get any more assistance next weekend, I will remove the gate key from security, and make the access via key holders, those key holders will be those people who have put their selves out to help the club, why should other members have use of a facility which they do not help to maintain, this time people will have had more notice, but I am not holding my breath.

If you want a key and you are a club member please spare us some of your time.

John Robson