+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Switchblade setup

NiN

Switchblade setup

Hi
    Ive just got a switchblade but i am unsure of what setup to run. Ive gone with TRC greys on the rear and purples on the front but other than that I dont really know what else to do.
    Any tips or setup sheets would be great
    Richard

Guest Member KRob has a level 1 reputation

Re:Switchblade setup

Check out the Trinity section in the cars area - Matt Rice (who seems to live on this website ;D) has a very comprehensive thread going about Trinity 12th cars.

Roger Manwaring

The standard set up which should be a very good starting point is as follows: Trinity 20 gauge front springs without any pre load, 4 degrees caster, 1 degree camber, purple front tyres. At the rear, TRC Grey tyres, start with the standard .063 T Bar, A small amount of Corally Red Syrup or try diff lube in the side dampers, 20 to 30 wt oil in the centre shock with the standard spring. Start with the tweak screws so that they are only just off the chassis. Run the car with a minimum of 3mm ground clearance, if you can't keep it level raise the rear of the car, don't run the front lower than the rear. Hope that this helps, if you are competing at the nationals and want more info please come and see me.

Guest Member KRob has a level 1 reputation

And now Rog has joined - he knows a thing or two about Trinity's too ;D
    (What with being a Euros A finalist and all 8))

+ Reply to Thread