PDA

View Full Version : Info & Accomadation for Plymouth

Scooter
22-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Where are all you guys staying for the National ?

Scooter - my apologies for Butchering your thread, Mr Treacy didn't start a Plymouth thread so I've had to butcher the Macc one for it to make sense!

Jim

Dave Treacy
23-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Alan,

I haven't had my confirmation for Plymouth yet.... and I'd be disappointed if it was sent snail mail, 2 lots (for me and Kyle) as that smacks of inefficiency (we got 2 lots for Macc) - Clive should have a pro forma he can email - save the BRCA some money (reduced entry fees!)

Right this now doesn't make any sense so here goes why:-

If your thinking of completly changing the topic of a thread, don't.
It only winds up the moderator - me

Dave would like to know where his confirmation is for Plymouth, Alan Curry has just offered to email it too him, oh and if anybody's wondering why we would send 2 confirmations to one address its just in case Kyle wants to sack his "coach" ;)

p.s Confirmations wouldn't normally go out until near the closing date..

The topic of this thread is now Plymouth so on we go..

Jim Spencer
24-10-2003, 12:15 AM
Hi All

Right the first and vital bit of info you need to know.

This is a very good meeting, and it's a nice run, well once you're south of Birmingham anyway, so get your entry in and get down there.

Anybody looking to car share feel free to ask / offer on this thread too.

Jim

B_Final_Bob
24-10-2003, 04:04 PM
I have heard some people mentioning the Novatel Hotel is where a few people are staying ??? Not completely sure though! Just have a look for the cheapest one!

steven bough
24-10-2003, 08:39 PM
Ive had a neb around for B&Bs & there are plenty,i used an AA travel site-but ive not booked any were yet has im waiting for directions so i can see if there is any near to the track..

Jim Spencer
27-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Confirmation Details for Plymouth

This is a copy off the confiramtion of entry.

Plymouth
Venue      Tamarside Community College
Club Contact   Fred Singleton, 01752 300144, fredsingleton@eurobell.co.uk

FROM EXETER A38
At the Marsh Mills signpost take the center lane for Cornwall over the flyover, take fourth exit after the flyover - St Budeaux Ernesettle, take the first turning off roundabout into Roman Way, up the hill around S bend into Trevithick road, the college and car park is on the left.

HOTELS+
Ibis Hotel (near Marsh Mills) 01752 601087 £39.95 per room
Novotel (Marsh Mills) 01752 221422 £66 per room
Travlel Inn (Marsh Mills) 01752 600660 £52.95 per room
Travel Inn (Barbican sea front) 01752 254180 £52.95 per room

GUEST HOUSES
Swinton Hotel £20 per person, full english breakfast. if full will recommend other B&B’s
43 Sutherland road, Mutley (near city centre) 01752 660887
CHECK PRICES BEFORE BOOKING AS ABOVE PRICES ARE FOR NOVEMBER 2002