PDA

View Full Version : EFRA GP's

B_Final_Bob
11-09-2003, 04:36 PM
Hey

I am quite interested in having a bash at an EFRA GP, just interested to know where they are this season, hopefully somewhere like Holland, Belgium or northern France where it's cheap(ish) to get to.

I understand that I will need an EFRA licence, how much and where do I get one? Is there anything else I would need?

Thanks, Liam :)

marcoski
11-09-2003, 04:45 PM
A passport ;D

B_Final_Bob
11-09-2003, 04:47 PM
It was either going to be you or Cartman wasn't it! ;) :P

marcoski
11-09-2003, 05:29 PM
LOL glad you still have a sense of humour with me after I insulted you in G/D. Sorry about that, you got me biting for once ;D ;D

Jim Spencer
11-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Hi

Currently non planned for 1/12, watch this thread as there may be a couple of unofficial internationals pop up but why not have a bash at the Euro's instead?

Jim

B_Final_Bob
12-09-2003, 04:04 PM
I would like to have a go at the Euro's but it's just the cost that's the problem and getting flights booked, a bit awkward, although driving their would be fun 3,500 miles there and back ;D!

I would have prefered to go to northern europe because they all speak good English and getting a ferry there costs peanuts.

Will have to think about the Euro's, maybe if I do well at the first couple of nationals and if my Dad wants to take me there then maybe I could have a go. :)

Mark Stiles
12-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Cor Blimey! My dad moans about taking me to club meetings (20 minute drive)! I can't imagine what he'd say if I asked him to drive me to austria! :o