PDA

View Full Version : Racing Stabilisers

07-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Hello,

I have a TA04 85% hopped up and i just acquired the RACING STABILISER SET (Front) and I have a HARD Stabliser (Blue) placed. I am getting my TRF Damper Flourine Coated Shocks soon and I have the On-Road HARD Tuned Spring Set.

I wanna race and i don't know what to do.

So plz answer these questions anyone!

(1) What Stabiliser should I use with the HARD springs? Yellow, Red or Blue?

(2) The On-Road Tuned HARD set only has TWO of each spring. So theres SOFT, MED, STIFF and SUPER STIFF SPRINGS - which ones should i place on the FRONT SHOCKS and whioch ones should I place on the BACK SHOCKS?

(3) What Stabiliser Setting should I use in the REAR when i get the RACING STABILISER SET (REAR)?

07-09-2003, 09:05 PM
oh the Stabilisers I got are the TA04 RACING STABILISER (FRONT) by the way,so i ain't talking bout normal ones! ;D

Dave I
07-09-2003, 11:10 PM
I ran an 04 for a couple of years, and found there was rarley a need for the rear stab. bar. You tend to use them depending on track contitions. Where you find the rear is gripping too much then fit an ati-roll bar.

The front is off more use. I did tend to use the yellow or blue one on tracks where you had too much steering

Hope this helps. Do you race indoors or outdoors?

07-09-2003, 11:18 PM
indoors mostly. but i dn't know what springs to go for??? no one has answered my qustions fully"!!!!! :???

Dave I
07-09-2003, 11:21 PM
Where do you race, what sort off surface, short twisty or open fast track?