PDA

View Full Version : dross for deleating - ignore

Jim Spencer
30-07-2009, 05:54 PM
The above list is the old one - and now redundant.

However until the new one is released it will remain here for reference purposes only.

The new list will be posted in due course.

Jim Spencer
30-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi All

List revised as at today

Protoform AMR-12 (Aston - Martin, cough cough) added.

Some of the older, now belived to be non commercially available, shells have been removed.
However as per the rules; if one turns up at an event you wouldn't be turned away and could run it.

Jim Spencer
31-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Hi All

Just binned 20 posts off this thread..

If you wish to discuss the merits of the bodyshell rule... wait until nearer the section EGM, around about March ish I reckon and then we can have a sensible debate - starting with a proposal from Germany probably :rolleyes:

Which can then be voted on at the right time and place.

In the meantime, you have what you have, so take a deeeeeep breath and live with it.

sensible questions ask away, rubbish will be binned, as we have a national series to get on with - and winding up officials (who are getting very very fed up defending the process a fair few folk on here just can't be bothered to either use, or make work to suit themselves, who then just winge about it) is not going to help, OK.

MattW
31-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Think my question was a reasonable one, but possibly got lost - so i'll ask again in the hope that no one minds.

(not in the slighest - sorry about that - Jim)

Can I have some clarification on the Black Art Audi R10 shell please. To my mind the original R10 shell is no longer available - and has been replaced by a "black Art Pacemaker" that is now sold under a CRC header. In my view, it is quite a bit different (remember seeing it noted that they were very different in the stock Euros reports). Are we allowing both versions??

Russ
31-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Think my question was a reasonable one, but possibly got lost - so i'll ask again in the hope that no one minds.

Can I have some clarification on the Black Art Audi R10 shell please. To my mind the original R10 shell is no longer available - and has been replaced by a "black Art Pacemaker" that is now sold under a CRC header. In my view, it is quite a bit different (remember seeing it noted that they were very different in the stock Euros reports). Are we allowing both versions??

Yes

Charlie Ware
27-09-2009, 09:18 AM
is there any difference between the:

Black Art Audi R10 (open cockpit)

and the

Black Art Pacemaker (Audi R10)

as both are allowed for BRCA 2009/10 season?

Thanks,
Charlie

MattW
27-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Charlie - see the previous 2 posts, and yes they are different, but the first one isn't really available any more.

Charlie Ware
27-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks Matt, sorry I didnt read the above post.
When people say 'black art', are they reffering to the pacemaker?

thanks,
charlie

David Aird
27-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Charlie
Taken off the shells packing "BA003 Blackart Pacemaker (EFRA legal) 1/12th" I'm sat here looking at one that needs spraying up , one ugly looking shell as far I'm concerned ;)
David

PM sent Charlie

Charlie Ware
27-09-2009, 02:00 PM
i got mine yesterday, im not too keen on the man on one side of the shell!