PDA

View Full Version : C.A.R.S info

rice98w
31-08-2003, 07:37 PM
i have had a few people ask me about 12th at c.a.r.s. today...so i thought i should type it here so everyone knows!

12th scale starts at chesterfield on the 1st saterday in september....THATS THIS SATERDAY!!!!

there will be atleast one heat of 12th...if not more, all running for 8mins.

the only restriction is adative. STRICTLY ONLY:-
corally TC2 (pink can, jack the gripper)
lrp traction (thin tall bottle with foam applicator)
orion odourless

no wintergreen, oil-based or adative with odour will be permitted.

there is a shop in the club so no excuses, they have a vast stock of adative and sell at a competitive price

there are racers from every large car designer here, trinity drivers, corally drivers and assocaited, as well as more un-known brands such as CRC

we race from approx 6:30 till 10:30 (this includes packing away and setting up time)

we are the largest 12th club in the UK, and we make up a large percentage of racers at 12th nationals. we are also holding the Grand Prix at the end of the season, so for practie our track is ideal!

we also have some really good drivers at our club races, and this is week-in week-out. andy griffiths, roger manwaring, kevin creaser, michael ramsbottom, andy sawyer to name but a few

for any additional info either pm me for kevs phone no. or contact me on msn or racechat. (just for a warning kev may be on holiday in america at the moment)

so now none of you have an excuse for not knowing :P

we look forward to seeing you during this winter...we'll have a blast!!! ;D

hope to see y'all there

matt rice

rice98w
11-10-2003, 11:48 PM
TTT and by the way... no racing on 18th oct¬!!!!! because we're all at the macclefield national!

rice98w
07-12-2003, 02:47 PM
no racing on the 13th dec as we're in mold!

rice98w
07-12-2003, 02:48 PM
i have had a couple of pm's RE C.A.R.S running on the 20th dec...

the club itself will be running YES... but it will be a FUN night..... and we normally race this fun night with touring cars. we'll have racing games and things. its not best suited to 12th scale.

if anyone turned up with there 12th scale they would be acomadated, but be warned!

cheers
matt

rice98w
25-12-2003, 12:39 AM
NO racing 27th december, the festive season!

next proper 12th racing will be 1 week prior to teeside, see you there! ;)