PDA

View Full Version : Are these Thunder Tigers any good??

Paulstar
11-12-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm looking to get back into the sport and have been offered one of these. Are they any good?

KevEB4
16-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Thunder Tiger RC's are awesome. Affordable and solidly built and loads of upgrade potential. What did you get offered?
I have an EB4 S2 Pro rtr and an MTA4 S28, never had any problems with either of them. Well apart from the usual wear and tear and a few bumps and bangs, but that's down to my driving skills (or lack of...)! :p

Andy Taylor
16-03-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm looking to get back into the sport and have been offered one of these. Are they any good?

Yes that are super well built buggies but lacked just a little steering which makes them ideal for mid range drivers.

We have two Team S3 cars that will be going on that well known auction site soon as we now have a new sponsor for 2009.

mad-wolfie
23-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Thunder tiger electrics are very good cars - considering - OK they won't be anywhere near an Mi4 & they are probably a million miles away from their Nitro line, but it's a huge improvement over an £100 RTR & will take some punishment. I had a TS4e, a basic car that was similar in design to the TA04 or HPI Sprint.. it performed great in wet weather & seemed to get better the more powerful the motor you are running.

I run a 23t motor in one & took it to a club as a spare car, in the heat i did I managed to do a complete heat running flat out for the entire race & the car never missed a beat or went anywhere other than where i pointed it.