PDA

View Full Version : Truggy Nationals 2009

karlst
14-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi All,

im new on here so please forgive me if i put this in the wrong place, but does anyone know or have any details on the 2009 truggy nationals? or even if there will be one?

Thanks
Karl

Neil McRae
20-10-2008, 08:23 AM
There will definately be Truggy Nationals. As with the RX nationals the details of these are agreed at the AGM and then announced shortly afterwards.

The indicative timetable is:

Format agreed at AGM End of Oct
Tracks interested in running a round apply in Nov with full race calendar announced Just before Christmas (subject to the RX section announcing their dates as we follow their lead).

Driver applications open Mid-January

My expectation is a season of 5 rounds with 4 to count. But if you want to be part of whats going on come to the AGM on Sunday.

Regards,
Neil.

karlst
25-10-2008, 02:49 PM
thanks for the reply Neil,

rallyraid
27-10-2008, 11:18 AM
how did the AGM go. Any news of what happened and got voted in or out. any changed for next year?
couldn't make it as had holiday planned.
cheers
Rich

Neil McRae
27-10-2008, 01:24 PM
how did the AGM go. Any news of what happened and got voted in or out. any changed for next year?
couldn't make it as had holiday planned.
cheers
Rich

Rich,
Details are on the Truggy website but basically

5 rounds, 4/5 to count, One 2 day meeting. Round by Rouind qualifying, price reduced to £11.50 and £15 for the two day event and you take the trophy you got yoru best result with!

Neil.

rallyraid
28-10-2008, 11:40 AM
so are there minutes from the AGM anywhere

Neil McRae
29-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Yes in my notebook!

Neil.

TheClownCrusty
29-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi,
would it be possible to see a copy of the Truggy section accounts for the last racing year? Just curious as to where all the money goes when running these events?

Crusty:)

BigBob
29-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi,
would it be possible to see a copy of the Truggy section accounts for the last racing year? Just curious as to where all the money goes when running these events?

There was a full set of accounts presented for the BRCA by Jim Spencer the Treasurer and certainly the Rallycross also had a full set of accounts presented at their sectional AGM.

I don't know whether this would be a suitable place to post any sort of accounts as it is an open forum and not restricted to BRCA members.

Just my thoughts

BB

TheClownCrusty
29-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Hi BigBob,
i was not hoping for accounts to be posted on here. But a link or a PM to where i could access them....... Mark

Neil McRae
30-10-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi,

Mark,

I'm out of the country at the moment but in short:

The fees covered the following:

Laptop Purchase (the Toshiba Tecra A7 laptop I donated to the section last year died at Frankley unfortunately) (thanks to Jonny and Glyn for helping out with this btw).
We bought a Wifi Base Station and a couple of hubs
Website Hosting
BBK Software
Track rental for events
Trophies for events and finals
Expenses (travel expenses, some stationary (paper and toner) and postage).

Cheers,
Neil.

Neil McRae
30-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Oh just one other thing - the hard drive on the laptop died also (which meant i had to re-enter all the race results in manually after round 2 - that was fun! :) Now I make sure I do that backup more religously :lol:

BigBadBond
31-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh just one other thing - the hard drive on the laptop died also (which meant i had to re-enter all the race results in manually after round 2 - that was fun! :) Now I make sure I do that backup more religously :lol:

Tut these people that dont know about computers :rolleyes:?

you cant teach em !!!! :D