PDA

View Full Version : Andy Griffiths

steven bough
05-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Andy or any one else that did well last year at Wickham.

Do you have a good starting set up That you used last season & dont mind sharing..? :-[

thanks in advance
steve

Mark Stiles
05-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Same here from someone with an associated (mr ash or mr spencer perhaps?!).

MattW
05-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Trouble is last year there was awesome amounts of grip at Wickham and we were using smelly aditives. There is no tellings what the grip levels are likely to be like this year, hence it is questionable if last year's set-up would be that great.

PUASHP
05-02-2004, 09:50 PM
I agree with Andy G.

Last year the grip was so high cars were grip rolling in round 1 on the Saturday.

A combination of smelly additive and a club meeting on the same track on the Friday night were the reasons.

As for a set up this year, if the grip does come up I run slightly harder front springs on the Associated (020" or 022").

As the track is small you really need a car you can afford to push hard. Last year Jim Spencer and Andy Fraser were quick as the track suited their driving styles.

Paul

Mark Stiles
05-02-2004, 09:57 PM
I love twisty circuits; switchback chicanes are my favourite (ask anyone from my club! hehe)

jondell
02-04-2004, 04:39 PM
hi there, can anyone help. im after an email address or contact details for Any Griffiths. got a question for him.

if anyone can help please IM me.

many thanks

Jon Dell

Glenn Atterton
02-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Search for the user name "griff" on this site.

You'll be able to PM him from this site. His email is hidden in his profile but the site PM's setup will send him an email