PDA

View Full Version : circuit chatter

Gasaxe
23-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi all, just got my BRCA circuit chatter mag through, but I think there is some pages missing :rolleyes:, as I canot find anything to do with TRUGGIES OR MONSTER TRUCKS.

I turned to the middle page to find the TRUGGY AND MONSTER TRUCK NATIONAL DATES are not on there, theres a blank space marked up 1/12 electric circuit, but nothing for TRUGGIES AND MONSTER TRUCKS.

Maybe there is only 100 or so TRUGGIES AND MONSTER TRUCKS in the UK, but if you turn to the back page RC Racer are advertising and on the mags in the add there are three front covers which all have TRUGGIES OR MONSTER TRUCKS ON THEM.

Does the BRCA not support this formula........????????????????

:(:(:confused::confused::eek::eek::mad::mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gddevey1012
23-02-2008, 10:05 AM
I fully agree tbh i would love to see more truggys in race chatter and more support from the BRCA in this field

savagemachine
23-02-2008, 11:01 AM
You should be so lucky you have received your Steve as not received mine

I think this has always been the case to be honest where Monster Trucks and Truggies do not get alot of mention any of the time
WHY????????? i ask myself as over the last few years truggy class has become very big and popular will have to have a word with Neil and see what his thoughts are on this

Savagemachine

Gasaxe
23-02-2008, 11:08 AM
I think they should stop posting out the CC mag and have it downloadable from the BRCA web site, save loads of cash and spend it on something more usefull

On saying that, the dog loves it :D (picture to follow)

rallyraid
23-02-2008, 01:05 PM
the info has to be sent in by each section.
they chase this every time for months. they can only put in what they are sent.

neil has all the dates stuff needs to be in by.
best ask neil mcCrea why its not in there
rich

stevebass
23-02-2008, 04:00 PM
It's quite simple really...it's up to you and your Section to supply the information for publication. It's ridiculous to accuse the BRCA of not supporting your class. It's an old clichee but it's YOUR BRCA! So if you aren't happy about, why not pen some words yourself and make it happen?

Mark Christopher
23-02-2008, 04:26 PM
its up to YOUR section pro to send info in, if he does it will get printed!
not the BRCA concern if no one can be assed to send them info in

Gasaxe
23-02-2008, 04:42 PM
whos the PRO for this section on the BRCA

It should be the BRCAs concern perhaps the truggy section committee needs help, in this area, dont forget its only there second year

rallyraid
23-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Neil Mcrea

Gasaxe
23-02-2008, 06:22 PM
through he was the chairman,or is Neil doing the PRO job to..........

I am not knocking ya Neil, but we could do with some info in there, "fed up of been classed as a support class for them little buggy things" :D

Jim Spencer
23-02-2008, 09:46 PM
It would be excellent to see SOMEBODY from the truggy section at the next executive meeting.... not seen anybody for a while - hence your missing out amd then we get complaints that you don't know things are happening...

You need to get more involved.

Andy Taylor
23-02-2008, 10:55 PM

I am not knocking ya Neil, but we could do with some info in there, "fed up of been classed as a support class for them little buggy things" :D

2007 handbook on the BRCA site.

Trucks
Chairman/PRO: Neil McCrae, PO Box 540, Farnham,
Surrey GU9 1DA

Andy Taylor
23-02-2008, 11:03 PM

Steve until there is more truggy drivers out there it will be only a support class. Having said that it has its own Nationals with 100 plus drivers. Thats not bad.

Truggies will keep growing as people realise they are easier to drive and racing is closer.The numbers dictate what is a support class and whats not and we have 140 drivers wishing to race buggies in the CML Nitro winter series and just 30 to 40 in the Truggies!

Surely this is the reason for it?? It is a demand led hobby is it not??

Gasaxe
25-02-2008, 10:10 AM
very true

Neil McRae
25-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Its Neil McRae folks!

Info was submitted for the Circuit Chatter. Yet to know why it wasn't used. Although its not anything you haven't seen already, which was dates of the races as most of the detail we had not finalised by then. I agree on sending it out, it should be online only, the mount of wastage is high given that most racers are only interested in one section, maybe two at the most.

Richard - for your information, I don't have any dates for content, despite asking for them on a number of occasions, I have sent an email to the exec raising this issue on more than one occasion.

I couldn't attend the last Exec meeting owing to a funeral but will be at the next one.

As far as press relations, being covered in 2 UK and 1 International mags, loads of website coverage of the race reports, videos and more photo's than you can shake a stick at I'd say we're doing pretty good folks.

We have attended all but 1 exec meeting in the last 18 months.

Regards,
Neil.

gray.g
25-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Well ive refused to slag off the BRCA in the past appreciating how much work and time from members goes into it. I have a quick glance through Circuit Chatter when it arrives but theres never anything in it that interests me and reading the replys to Steves original question i understood why and was thinking why the info had,nt been submitted and now heres Neil saying he has sent stuff on this years truggy series yet theres no inclusion!!
So...what the hells going on:confused:
Regards Graham.

Neil McRae
26-02-2008, 07:55 AM
So there could be many valid reasons and I doubt it was to spite the Truggy section! I can tell you this though, there is a huge amount of effort put into all of these things amd Andy Nash has done a great job on circuit chatter.

The next circuit chatter will have content that I assure you.

Neil.