View Full Version : ttr chalenge

ws72sturacer
12-06-2007, 07:31 PM
just wondering if ther wil be a ttr chalenge this year last year was great

Andy Taylor
12-06-2007, 08:04 PM
just wondering if ther wil be a ttr chalenge this year last year was great

I think there might be.

The 3 A raceway is being relocated the last I heard and I guess Paul P will let us know at some stage if they are running in 2007.

I have to speak to Paul tomorrow so I will ask and let you know!

ws72sturacer
13-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I think there might be.

The 3 A raceway is being relocated the last I heard and I guess Paul P will let us know at some stage if they are running in 2007.

I have to speak to Paul tomorrow so I will ask and let you know!

being relocated does this mean no more racing at 3a why is that us norfolk boys really enjoyed the track

Andy Taylor
13-06-2007, 07:46 PM
being relocated does this mean no more racing at 3a why is that us norfolk boys really enjoyed the track

As I understand it they had problems with land owners......sound familiar...when I spoke to people about it they said the club had secured a new piece of land at a moto x venue so the club was safe and not too far away.

I have however spoken to Amerang today and although Paul Perryman is away till the end of the month they have said as far as they know there is no TTR cup this year!

The club has relocated I dont know how far they have got the last post I can see from steve on their site was back in April and they have an SRS meeting on the 15th July so I guess its being worked on now!! perhaps the SRS drivers might know?

This is what Steve has to say about the new track Track Design (Angmering)

The new 3A track is once again on a clay surface with a top soil content so expect to feel at home with the surface but … the new layout is a sight to behold with some of the best flowing corners. These combined with the tricky twisty sections and well thought out jumps bring together the new evolution in off road tracks in the UK. but I cant see any pics of it yet. It does sound very very positive though!

Hope this helps!