PDA

View Full Version : F1 car or lorry

Jamesd
22-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Hi

I am looking at something new to get.

I am thinking of the new nitro F1 car or the Nitro racing lorry kit.

Which one do people think are the best.

Thanks
James Dicks

Mr C.
22-12-2006, 10:03 PM
F1 doesn't look much like an F1 frankly and the chassis design doesn't look the best.
Truck seems fairly well put together & looks a hoot so that would be my choice.

richie99
06-01-2007, 08:57 PM
if you want a F1 car check the new serpent 1 out it looks awesome

Frankie
10-01-2007, 08:29 PM
if you want a F1 car check the new serpent 1 out it looks awesome

It does it looks mint!!

whoopass_racer
18-01-2007, 05:48 PM
If you can wait till march, get the Serpent F1 - otherwise the truck is absolutly fantastic. The chassis has a solid feel to it and there is room for thunder tiger to produce some 2 speed gear boxes in the future :D
And at the price, you cant really grumble because you are getting a truely sexy bit of kit.

Jamesd
26-01-2007, 07:07 PM
hi

how do i find out about the serpent f1 car

lotus791
08-02-2007, 08:23 PM
i have the truck . handles like a boat rolls over on to its roof in the corners but squeels like a pig on 25 nitro and makes my face smile every time i take it out and you can use it everywhere can you do the same with an f1 model ? i also have nitro micros which can only be used at a track cause when they see a stone they crap themselves the lesson is think where ya gona run it before you buy it !

whoopass_racer
09-02-2007, 12:07 AM
i have the truck . handles like a boat rolls over on to its roof in the corners but squeels like a pig on 25 nitro and makes my face smile every time i take it out and you can use it everywhere can you do the same with an f1 model ? i also have nitro micros which can only be used at a track cause when they see a stone they crap themselves the lesson is think where ya gona run it before you buy it !

I had a play with one at work last Saturday (I was fixing it, honest :D ) and loved the way it jumped manhole covers and handled around bends. Fairly impressed with the engine in the model however the customer had fouled the settings up so it was a doddle to put right and show him how fast it actually should go :cool: Put it this way, I STILL WANT ONE :D
I have to admit to falling foul of the "think where you can run it" thought a few times and as a consequence I have a load of models that are pretty much shelfed :(

James D- I dont think the F1 serpent is out yet. Thunder Tiger do one though but from what I have heard and seen it is not great. I would also imagine the Serpent F1 to be quite pricy in comparison to the Thunder Tiger F1 so it depends on what your budget allows to be honest