PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone fill me in on whats happening

Gasaxe
02-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Hi all you tuggie and Monster people, I was unable to get to the BRCA AGM, due to comitments out of my control, I just wondered what is now going on with the Truggie side of things and who is now who on this section.

Will my BRCA subs and our club affiliation charges go towards this section, or is the BRCA giving it "NO" funding out of the pot ?????????????????????

Not anti BRCA or anything, just wondered how it all works.

Thanks inadvance

savagemachine
02-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi all you tuggie and Monster people, I was unable to get to the BRCA AGM, due to comitments out of my control, I just wondered what is now going on with the Truggie side of things and who is now who on this section.

Will my BRCA subs and our club affiliation charges go towards this section, or is the BRCA giving it "NO" funding out of the pot ?????????????????????

Not anti BRCA or anything, just wondered how it all works.

Thanks inadvance

Steve this may be helpful to you a little and stop a bit of the confussion that seems to be yet again arising within this section GOD KNOWS WHY!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick note of thanks to those who attended and supported the proposals and supporting me as chairman.

In summary:

A commitee was elected with myself as chair and Kevin as secretary, Dan is representing South East, Pete North, Doug Central and Rally Raid South West. I have also taken on the Press Relations Officer given my ability with websites etc.

We will run a 4 race season for:

* 1/10th trucks, 4 or 2 wheel drive any engine size
* 1/8th Monster trucks any engine size
* 1/8th truggies any engine size.

All classes will run subject to numbers and maybe merged with other clases.

Rules will be fairly relaxed and the goal is anyone who turns up with a truck we will allow to race. The commitee working with the chosen tracks will collate a fuller set of rules for voting at next years AGM. I like to think of this class as the friendly and fun class.

We will shortly open a process for tracks to apply to host the truggy and truck series, the main focus will go to those who can demonstrate a large truggy/monster club base. Nobody wants to drive 100 miles plus to race with 2 other people.

Savagemachine

Gasaxe
02-11-2006, 07:32 PM
cool sounds good to me.

Having never done a national event before , do we have to register and where can we find regular info on entering and race meetings.

Will it be posted on this web site and on the BRCA site ?????????

TIM-B
02-11-2006, 08:06 PM
i believe its dave manning for south west NOT rally raid

Neil McRae
02-11-2006, 08:22 PM
yup thats right.

Steve - news will be posted on the shiny new BRCA Truck website :D

rallyraid
02-11-2006, 09:23 PM
i believe its dave manning for south west NOT rally raid

quite right tim. i have updated neil so it will be sorted shortly

rallyraid
03-11-2006, 08:20 AM
neil
when will we see this shiney new website.
or is it still in the making.
cheers
rich

Neil McRae
03-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Its in the making. I only got the job Sunday ;) Should be up and running by the end of next week.

Cheers,
Neil.