PDA

View Full Version : Ssk

whoopass_racer
25-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Hi, I work in Stockton Modeller and have recently got the new V2 SSK. Its a fantastic bit of kit and they rarely have problems, however I have noticed just one thing...
When the steering is operated, the servo saver (built into the chassis) sticks, preventing the steering from re - centering. I have cleaned up the steering system, and also put more tension on the spring so it operates with more power, however still the problem occurs.
Anyway, I am wondering how the rest of the world is coping with it and also if anyone has any solutions as this problem keeps cropping up every time an SSK is brought in by a customer.

Thanks guys!
(Ps, the SSK is still fantastic value for money!)

Mike Pemberton

JonH
25-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi, I work in Stockton Modeller and have recently got the new V2 SSK. Its a fantastic bit of kit and they rarely have problems, however I have noticed just one thing...
When the steering is operated, the servo saver (built into the chassis) sticks, preventing the steering from re - centering. I have cleaned up the steering system, and also put more tension on the spring so it operates with more power, however still the problem occurs.
Anyway, I am wondering how the rest of the world is coping with it and also if anyone has any solutions as this problem keeps cropping up every time an SSK is brought in by a customer.

Thanks guys!
(Ps, the SSK is still fantastic value for money!)

Mike Pemberton

Paul from Amerang is away, back on Wednesday, sure he will be able to help.

whoopass_racer
25-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Cool, thank you. :D

Mark Christopher
25-07-2005, 10:14 PM
hmmm just reviewed one and mine worked ok all the time! ill take another look at it