PDA

View Full Version : TTR Cup 2005

ttrman
05-04-2005, 05:06 PM
The first TTR Cup is coming soon !!

Supported by Amerang, Thunder Tiger & 3A Raceway.

Date: 3rd and 4th September 2005

Class: 1/8th off road

Venue: 3A Raceway, Near Gatwick, Sussex, England

Type of Track: Clay surface with jumps

(Club website/Directions - www.3Araceway.com)

Maximum Entry: 118

Large covered pitting area will be provided. Tables will be available for international entrants. 230volt power and compressed air will be available.

Race Format: -

Saturday 3rd

1 round of practice

5 rounds of 5 minute qualifying. 3 from 5 rounds to count. 200 points for fastest in each round, 198 for 2nd, 197 for 3rd and so on

12 cars per heat, 10 heats in total.

Registration from 7.00am

Drivers Briefing at 7.30am

First practice heat to start at 8.00am with last heat of round 5 scheduled to be completed by 6.00pm

Sunday 4th

Two sided Christmas tree style finals

20-minute sub finals

45-minute main final

All drivers will be placed in to a sub final.

In sub finals 3 drivers will bump up to make a maximum of 10 drivers per sub final

From 6 drivers from each semi final will bump up to main final to make a maximum of 12 drivers

Finals to start at 9.00am with the main final scheduled to start at 17.30pm

EFRA rules will be used as a principle guideline

Entry via post to:

TT Trophy
Amerang ltd

Lancing Business Park

Commerce Way, Lancing

West Sussex, BN15 8TA

ENGLAND

Entry Fee: £25.00 payable to Amerang (no fee no entry)

(Drivers using a Thunder Tiger 1/8th off road buggy at the event will be entitled to full entry refund on the race day)

Entries are required to submit the following details:

Name:

Frequencies (minimum 4):

Personal transponder number:

Car type:

Ability 1 to 10:

Entry on first come first basis

Andy Taylor
06-04-2005, 06:03 PM
I have been asked by a number of drivers if there will be a list going up so they know their entry has been accepted. I said I would pass the request on!

ttrman
07-04-2005, 11:13 AM
We will arrange to post a drivers list within the next few days.

Rob Fitzgerald
07-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Looks like that could be a good meeting - suppose I had better get my entry in ASAP.

Andy Taylor
07-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Looks like that could be a good meeting - suppose I had better get my entry in ASAP.

And unless you have seen the light already what better time to get 25 quid discount..................an a weekend meeting thrown in ..! :)

Rob Fitzgerald
07-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi Andy

Guess what's in the box sitting on my desk :D

I drove a S3 last night - a car built right out of the box with kit settings and initial impressions were VERY good. The car has a huge amount of rear traction but seems to have a decent level of steering too.

Very much looking forward to trying the car out in anger

ws72sturacer
07-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Hi Andy

I drove a S3 last night - a car built right out of the box with kit settings and initial impressions were VERY good. The car has a huge amount of rear traction but seems to have a decent level of steering too.

hi rob back with buggies a,you will have to drive it with anger to keep with my s3 :) :) are you racing sunday

Rob Fitzgerald
07-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Yes Stu back to buggies

Are you doing the TTR Cup then? I spoke to Mr Forbes and he seemed like he was up for it - I also mentioned it to Martin at the shop and he seemed to think it sounded like a good meeting.

Could be good fun if we all went

G.Man
07-04-2005, 05:38 PM
You guys are killing me... I get back to the UK from cyprus the night before the TTR cup, and I am gutted I can't make it... (well I could if I wanna kill myself getting there and getting sorted)

I bet its gonna be a cracking meeting...

:mad:

Andy Taylor
07-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi Andy

There is always Telford this weekend. i think the TTR Team might be there. If not we will be there to assist anyway!

ws72sturacer
07-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Yes Stu back to buggies

Are you doing the TTR Cup then? I spoke to Mr Forbes and he seemed like he was up for it - I also mentioned it to Martin at the shop and he seemed to think it sounded like a good meeting.

Could be good fun if we all went
love to go can we still book in or is it full if you have an s3 do we get preferential treatment i would of thought more s3s at the meeting the better,as it is the ttr cup :)

Andy Taylor
07-04-2005, 08:08 PM
love to go can we still book in or is it full if you have an s3 do we get preferential treatment i would of thought more s3s at the meeting the better,as it is the ttr cup :)

I dont think its full.

I dont think you get preferential treatment.

BUT you do get your entry back.

So buying an S3 gets you a weekend racing PLUS 25 quid discount!

http://www.amerang-group.com/news_details.asp?id=78

Check this out!

ws72sturacer
07-04-2005, 08:34 PM
I dont think its full.

I dont think you get preferential treatment.

BUT you do get your entry back.

So buying an S3 gets you a weekend racing PLUS 25 quid discount!

http://www.amerang-group.com/news_details.asp?id=78

Check this out!
thanks andy sending entry the weekend :) :)

stevebass
13-04-2005, 02:40 PM
I get back to the UK from cyprus the night before the TTR cup,

Hijack the plane! :eek: Divert it to Gatwick...sorted :)